The University of Massachusetts Medical School is recruiting young adults nationally to participate in a research study that will help them understand how young adults, ages 16-25, with a serious mental health condition navigate school, training, and work over time. Some key notes about participation in the Sequences of Employment and Education Study (SEED Study):
- Participation includes four 1 hour interviews over a 12-month period.
- All data collection will be done remotely via web surveys and the use of phone calls and/or Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime.
- Consent is done electronically via RedCap, parent/guardian consent required for 16-17 year olds.
- All information shared will be kept confidential.
- Participants will be compensated up to $95 in gift cards for their time!